CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

***Final Memory...***

Brewing in my mind,
Memorys so sweet.
*****
Of walking, and singing,
Of sand under my feet.
*****
Of lying in the grass,
Of digging in the dirt.
*****
Of sewing up holes in my jeans,
Of laughing even when i hurt.
*****
Of long tearful nights on the phone,
Of hello's, good-bye's, and i love you's.
*****
Of holding what i love close,
Of swimming with open eyes.
*****
Of my first real kiss,
Of my first time to drive.
*****
Of my first job,
Of my life gone by.
*****
Brewing in my mind,
Memorys so sweet.
*****
I smile in the dark and quiet,
For my last memory.
*****
The memoy of a final sleep.

By: Kaileigh Hamilton

1 comments:

Wendy

you are amazing. so creative. love you baby girl. NEVER stop expressing yourself you light me up and make me so proud!!!!

Post a Comment