CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Music Plays Me Instead

Today im not sure how i feel, i've been like this for a while. I don't recognize emotion's like i used to. They were like a book, words on pages, easy enough to read. But i lost the only copy, and now, i depend mainly on music.
I kind of know when im happy, i don't know why i am. I do know when im sad, i just dont know why i even should be in the first place. But i am, so i deal with it through music.
The song that i listen to the most, turns out to be my mood. I tune into that song, through words, through thoughts, through actions. I don't know why, but i feel as if that person singing, is me, and im going through everything that they did to get that way.
Sometimes if its aggressive, i lash out at people, or at myself. If its slow and calm, i turn out to be a marshmellow, and a bubbly attitude takes over me. Depressing, well, im sure you get the general idea of that one.
Music is my life. I sing it, sometimes I write it, and somstimes I play it. LimeWire, iTunes, CDs, and the radio i would be lost without! I'll sit in my room, and hear a song, and without realizing, it sets my mood. I do what it wants; im under its spell.
Music plays me instead of me playing it. It's the mad sientist behind the monster.

Right now, im listening to "Like A G6"-Black Eyed Peas
I feel good, like nothing could ruin my mood, tomorrow, who knows what im going to be like, but that life! Well, mine at least, and i wouldnt change it!   

2 comments:

Maureen

I am impressed...You express your self well!!!!!

kaileighshay10

not really....but thank you :)

Post a Comment