CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

List-'o-Random #1

  • Acording to the high school boys, im pretty darn cute! :) At least four asked me out a few weeks ago at  home-coming game, and a few try to flirt with me at the cross country meets, or during practice.....
  • Caitylyn fell at the begining of a Siloam Springs meet, and we still dont let her forget it, (in a nice way of course) 
  • Tori and I were in Mrs. Clements 6/7 Science class, and we went to sharpen our pencils; she knocked the curtains off Mrs. Clements window by the door, and we put them back up before she noticed.
  • Mrs. Godwin puts a few kids, including me to sleep during her lectures about Algebra! Well, almost every time she gives a lecture about anything, we do...hmmm, wonder why...(sarcasm intended....)
  • Skylar, Mady, Brenda, Ashton, Brittany, me, and some short chic all had a cup-cake fight at a foot ball game, and it was the best food fight EVER!!!!!!!
  • My little sister, and my little brother get so annoying!!!!!!! But i still love them,.......occasionally....jk ;)  
  • in august of 2011, i can get my hard ship!! Which means I can start driving!! C:
Click here to add cool Smileys to this website for FREE!

6 comments:

Wendy

okay Miss SMARTY PANTS.....always remember that your mother aka lifeline to the outside world reads your blog....sarcasm intended....and A)any high school boy that hits on you will not be subjected to me, I will let your daddy handle that one....and he will..... B) I won't tell you to be nice to your teachers, you are gonna do what you do but I will say if you can get along with at least a few of them it will help you and you might even learn something along the way and C)nice try on the driving thing...not even in your dreams will you be driving next year....you are thirteen AND I WILL MAKE YOU ACT LIKE IT..... How about them apples? But I still love you.

Maureen

Just a note to say hi and I am thinking about you . I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. This is my favorite time of year.
I hope you are well?? I love your blog. You really know how to express yourself.
You are loved,
Maureen

Maureen

Merry Christmas and when are you going to post again? I enjoy readingwhat you have to say. Great imagination..!!!!!!!!!
Love you, Maureen

Maureen

Hope you are having a great Christmas.......Enjoy your time off of school, I was thinking about you so t Ihought I'd stop by and tell you....Love you.....

kaileighshay10

i havent been on in a while, so i hope the girls had a great birthday, and you all had a great Christmas!

Maureen

Kaileigh,
They did and thanks for asking. Hope all is good with you? I enjoy reading what you post.
Blessings, Maureen

Post a Comment